Sunday, June 30, 2013

Episode 41 - Very Delayed

I had full intentions of recording before I left for the Honeymoon but then life got in the way! Oops! Gotta love when it sneaks up on you like that! After watching a marathon of podcasts today I decided that I couldn't wait until next week to put out a new episode. :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!



There are two shops I brought up in my episode today that I want to mention!

The Brickless by Martina Behm that I am making out of The Unique Sheep gradience in Tinsel Toes. They still have the Tinsel Toes yarn on their site although I haven't seen the "15 Step" color that I have pieces of. In the last 4 years since I bought this yarn they have come out with a LOT more colors, so the 15 Step may have been retired.

The fiber I'm spinning is "Not Drinking Merlot" by KnittyAndColor. I've talked about her many times before, she's fabulous and I support her every chance I get!  (P.S. Her husband makes some gorgeous spindles that I've been dying to buy for awhile! Check his stuff out too while you are at it....)

No comments:

Post a Comment